- Circuit diagrams using hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and logic symbols may be created quickly and without problems. They may be printed in different formats and can include extras such as company logos and other required layouts.
- The OFT2-Software is easy to use and does not normally require any operator training. Should problems arise, they may be resolved by the free Hotline service at any time.
- Circuit diagrams and part lists can be printed
- In the current version, the pneumatic and hydraulic simulation is improved
- Simulate your Grafcet schematics, even in combination with pneumatics and hydraulicx
- OFT2 offers an interface to IO-boxes of 2 manufacturers. An upgrade to other IO-boxes is possible
- Symbols are found in a system library with the facility that the user may add new symbols. These may be stored in an individual user library.
- An additional library for automotive symbols is also included.
- At the moment 461 symbols, of which 166 can be simulated, are included in the library. The library is under constant development, regarding the number of symbols as well as their functionalities.
- A parts list of deposited unit symbols is automatically generated.
- Double clicking a symbol will open a menu showing properties and uses of the component.
- A number of symbols have a sectional drawing and a photo which can be viewed.
- Cylinders, which can also be simulated, can be created by using the cylinder wizzard.
- Directional control valves, which can also be simulated, can be created by using the valve wizzard.
- The software also contains a number of technical books, manuals for exercises and solutions, which are available electronically.
- It is possible to customize the symbols library and the contained literature.
- This programme is under constant development.
- Windows® 2000 as from SP4, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, 8.1, Windows® 10
- 512 MB RAM, 100 MB free hard drive capacity
- Pentium® IV 1 GHz
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
OFT2 is under constant development. The current version comes with following limitations:
- no Grafcet-, no digital electronics simulation
- no printing of path-time-diagram